View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Moi)) ((Steve)) ((Curious)) Thank you, your words helped me this day

((doody)) all loss if horrible I can tell how much you truly loved your sister, and I am sorry for your pain.

.................................................. ......................

I guess if there was one thing I could share with people who come here with suicidal thoughts..... is that yes, all loss is tragic, painful!!!

But the loss of a loved one by suicide, multiplies and manifest that grief. It leaves the survivors left behind with the ''normal" stages of grief.. X10 .. plus all the questions, the guilt, the blame, the what ifs and whys to haunt you the rest of your life.

I think it is normal to have thoughts that you just can't hang on one more minute.... when you can't fight for yourself, you fight for those who love you!!

My signature ... More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide.....isn't a quote from a famous poet.
It is a quote taken directly from my shattered soul. When Dad killed himself, he killed most of me as well.

I will never be whole again.

Quote:
Look at our Ms. Alffe. She lost a child...just the worst thing I can think of, but she's here with us and I think doing pretty darn good.
I agree ((Alffe)) has saved me more times that she can possible know. Through your sharing of your devastating loss of your beloved Michael... you have shown other survivors of suicide, one CAN survive this horrific loss.

You have promised me with a lot of time, one day it will get better. Never truly healed, but better. I believe you

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-28-2009), barbo (03-29-2009), BlueMajo (03-28-2009), Brokenfriend (03-29-2009), Curious (03-30-2009), Doody (03-30-2009), GmaSue (03-30-2009), pono (03-28-2009), tamiloo (03-11-2010), Twinkletoes (03-29-2009), who moi (03-28-2009)