View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:15 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default analyzing doesn't do it either

I think, that we should never forget 9/11 or the people or the heroes. And move on. We've heard all of the reasons, and they are good ones, for why we shouldn't go to war, shouldn't kill civilians. and I agree - war is insanity. But we've got to stop analyzing it and move forward to solve this.

There are two movies out right now that are good examples about how hateful our thinking has become. One is about Clinton's escapades in the whitehouse, which children will be very confused over - or at least the ones that aren't already, including young teens.

The other is about the assassination of Pres. Bush. This goes beyond politics and is clearly a threat.

Terrorists, and I'm referring to the real ones not us, are not interested in analyzing our mistakes in IRaq - they are far too busy exploiting them.

Michael Fox, who is an inspiration to many of us with PD, was asked on Bravo - Inside the Actor's Guild - what his favorite thing, or characteristic that he admires most in people or whatever those questions are they always ask at the end of that program. His reply was "courage without fear".

Spreading fear is not uinique to the Bush admininistration. Talk about solutions, not philosophies. Drilling it in everyone's head how imcompetent the leaders in charge of our lives are is fearmongering at it's worst.

The best thing to come out of another 9/11 memorial would be for us to come together and make if clear that we won't fight unless we have to but if we have to.....we're going to finish it this time.

forward... solutions...unite
Paula
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote