Thread: Sooo....
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janster View Post
Sunshine or Bethy~
Glad to meet you! I'm LS (Little Sister) cuz I'm younger than Nancy. WOW, it sounds like you wouldn't be able to move very much some days. I have Fibro also, along with back & other problems to name a few, so yeah, some days are better than others. I'm in your fibro bag with you. It makes it hard to do things at all some days, you're so right. Alll you can do is just try your best--do what you can for exercising, whether it's sitting and stretching or whatever. It's frustrating!

Please don't feel like a failure honey!! You didn't choose to have these things happen to your body--it's not your fault! They are the major contributing factor that you can't exercise, and eat a little more cuz you are in the house more than normal! If it were up to you, you'd be back to your old self, doing normal things, and not have to worry about Quite THIS much weight I bet....... Come here sweetie....

Why not try keeping more nutritious food within reach? Try fresh fruit and veggies. I seem to grab whatever is handiest when I open the fridge, so I try to keep carrots and celery cut up in water in there. Also, by having a support group around you, like us, it seems to help. You can come here and talk about anything.

Why not give it a shot? You might amaze yourself! Come on Sunshine/Bethy, you can do it!! Stay with us for a while and start feeling better honey!!
Hugs,
LS
PS--Do we call you Bethy or Sunshine? I get so corn-fused........
Thanks for your reply also LS!! I am not sure and I may be getting ahead of myself here but I think you might be my big sister lol..
hehehee

I do keep healthy things on hand. Lots of melon.. thats something I get all cut up and ready to go from the grocery. And I keep carrots and celery on hand also. Luncheon meats such as chicken and turkey too. And some lean cuisine meals . My husband works 3rd shift so I eat my lunch alone. Call me Bethy .. that is just fine and dandy with me!

Sweet Sunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote