View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 02:51 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hey blu mayo,

hope it's getting better....

I used to think that life looks like it would be forever also whenever I would be in the dark...and the tunnel is narrower on one end while it's wider on the other end. Try to get to the wider end and reach the light, eh?

life IS too short as it is...if we all live to be 80. That's only 80 Summers and 80 Falls that we all get to enjoy yet too much garbage each week to take out to the curb...

every week that I drag the garbage can out I would say to myself, I cannot believe it's time to put out the garbage again to be picked up. I thought I had just done so...

Planting a slow growth tree that might take 15 years to reach it's initial maturity (such as Japanese Maple). 15 Spring only means 15 sprouts....

80-15=65.

and that doesn't include the times that I didn't know how to appreciate the sprouts or the time it took to mature to enjoy the sprouts..

it's only been the past 6 years that I have begun to slowly understand what it means to live...and if I am lucky to live another 20 years, that would only be another 20 Springs and Falls to look forward to....

sorry you are feeling crappy...

but remember that you're never really alone...the beast will always trick you into thinking so...

(for for you too, hazel... )

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-30-2009), BlueMajo (03-28-2009), gardengrl (03-28-2009), Nik-key (03-30-2009), pono (03-30-2009)