View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I agree ! ANY cash customer whether in financial corners or liquid in cash SHOULD ask for a discount.

I would not pay sticker price for a car, and I dont buy generic food to save a buck. I get high quality food at a good price. Yes, it can be work to clip coupons and find out who is offering the better service at the better price. If monaco mufflers and mineke mufflers are both doing the same service on my car and monaco is $50 cheaper. you can bet I am going to monaco each and every time.

As I stated before, it never hurts to ask for a discount because you are a cash customer. 9 times out of 10 its granted. I do not know much about billing for dental clients, but I do know that 99% of the dentist in THIS area encourage cash shoppers. They all speak about how it saves them money to get cash, and prevents the tie up of staff, and resources to chase a parital refund from an insurance company. I didnt start the policy, but if I am showing up with cash in hand, you bet your bottom dollar I am taking them up on it.

I as you dont wish to have debate. It remains my statement that ALL customers carrying cash should ask for that discount, and I betcha, most will receive it. If your business doesnt wish to grant it that is up to you. I hear wonderful things about you, and you have provided a wonderful service here for so many who have shown up lost, confused, and feeling out of touch with their own dental team. For that you are owed a huge debt of gratitude. I for one would never be able to do what you do...discounted or not.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote