View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lisa, I so understand how you feel. I still mourn the loss of my job. I loved it so much. I was a courier for the company with the big white trucks not the big brown ones! I had never been more happy. I can tell you it gets easier but you may still miss it. I dont cry everytime I see a truck anymore. I will tell you I am not working. I will proabably never work again. I am only 38 years old. I take way to much meds & have to many days that I cant leave the house to hold down a job. That doesnt mean you wont bet better than me. It took me a long time to get a correct DX. ANd they think I may have had RSD in my hand only for 18 years & that it spread after my carpal tunnel surgery. I had a old previous severe hand injury. But people caught early like you have a better chance of turning things around. A counselor can help with how you feel too. I have that an a psyciatrist. All the adjustments are too hard on your own. I hope you find some help here too. Talking to people that are either where you are or who have been there is comforting somehow. I always feel less alone. Even though you wish no one was going through what you are. Take care.
Hugs, Denny
dennyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote