View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile HEy Redtail!

Yep. The heat really kicks my butt! Must be the pred! On the positive side, I go in next week for another round of IVIG and hope to have my pred reduced right after that! YAY!

I also plan on working from home this summer, as it becomes UNBEARABLE around May, June and July. I'll just set up an office space here and stay out of the heat as much as possible!

We are also having an awning put on our back proch, as well as screens to blok out 90% of the UV rays and heat, so that should reduce our bills quite a bit!

Australia sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see your pics!

Got a lot dones this weekend - so far......cleaned out of my closet, as I have given up on wearing certain clothes, so my little sis is getting whole new wardrobe......I found some really neat HUGE lots of clothes, so I bought about 200 items of clothing for almost nothing...that was exciting!

How are you? are you OK? Sorry I haven;t been on much. I've been really tired after work and Devon's b-day (although it was great) wore me out!

Can't wait to hear from you!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

I do suffer from heat, but no where as near as bad as you, you poor thing. It would be nice to know why it affects you like it does.

Here in Australia in winter/spring time is wonderful, not too hot, and just gorgeous. Some mornings in winter can get down to -5C(23F) in the morning, and up to about 16C(61F) during the day, nice and cool for us here, I love winter. The added bonus of springtime is the amazing wildflowers.
take care