View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Going back in for another round of IV IG.....

Hello all! Sorry I haven't been on lately.....that concert just wiped me out! Today was my first good day in a week so I took advantage of it and got a lot of work done - it felt GREAT!!!!!!!

Monday I start my next round of IV IG.....my neuro wanted to do it while he was in town so he could check up on me while I'm in - I love that man!

Still have my PICC line in......looked great when they checked it on Thursday- thankfully......

I'll be in all week (outpatient) but will get 500 mL a day X 5 days.....hopefully that will make me feel like a million bucks! I do hav thrush and some teeth that are abcessing, so that could be why I have been feeling crappy, but it still scares the heck out of me.........

Are any of you on prenatal vitamins? Iron? I seem to take sooooo many pills now! Lat week I bought 4 scipts and it was $200! $200! Oh and they didn;t have any generic............augh!

If I am lucky then my pred will be reduced after this nexr round.....those of you who do pray, please do so! I have gotten to the point that I shake so bad I can barely write my own name. I did get controlled release xanax, but it doesn;t see to help all that much!

I've missed all of you!
Erin