Thread: Beauty Day
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Me and my mum had such a nice day yesterday!!

We went to the Beauticians near where we live and had our eyebrows waxed!! My eyebrows are really dark and thick so it can be really frustrating sometimes as they seem to stick out a lot.

I had been wanting my eyebrows waxing for such a long time but only plucked up the courage to go yesterday! It hurt a little bit but it was no where near as bad as the RSD pain thankfully - it just made my eyes water a little bit!!

I'm SO glad that I got them done and it was definitely worth it as it seems to have framed my whole face!!!

Mum also treated me and let me have my nails done!!!!!! I weren't going to have mine done as my mum wanted hers doing but she decided that she would spoil me a bit due to me always being in the hospital and not going out that much - she's the best!!!

I've had false nail tips put on and they look so nice and I now have long nails!! My real nails are so horrible because of the RSD (they chip real easily) so the lady that did the nails decided to put some false once on and hopefully, my own nails will start to grow.

I'm really happy with how my nails look and they aren't too long so they should be OK for school! I have had a black and white nail pattern put on them also with flowers that looks pretty - ive only had that put on some nails though as I didn't want it to look too over the top.

The false nails should last 2 weeks - we go for them doing again just before Easter. The women did say though that they will start to last longer the more I have them done and get used to them.

My mum had her nails done also and they look really nice! She's had them done the same as me nearly although she has got diamantes on hers instead.

All in all, it was a nice day yesterday and it was so nice to get pampered for a change!!

I hope you are all enjoying your beauty days!!!!!
tkrik (04-06-2009)