View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Your spyware is doing a great job. I didn't know it said a known attacker is trying to get into your computer. I read the first post as meaning it was blocking the site only. It doesn't sound good that's for sure. Can you get to the site long enough to grab the email address to write them and ask about it? Here, better yet, let me go there and get it for you.

OK, I'm back. Don't go look. What I am finding interesting is when I do a search for GG I see this before I click on it:

Glittergraphics.us - Myspace Glitter Graphics, Free Myspace ...This site may harm your computer.
Myspace Glitter Graphics for your page! Myspace, Friendster, Piczo, Xanga, & More!
www.glittergraphics.us/

That's not good if it says this. I wonder if the site has been compromised recently? In my honest opinion, I wouldn't use the site anymore. I didn't even try to go in since it said that. Also, look at the address above. It does not look like the same site I used to use.

I believe the address below is the right site. Maybe there are duplicate sites that are not the real company?

Glitter Graphics: your resource for Myspace graphics and Myspace ...Myspace Graphics, Myspace Layouts, Myspace Codes, Myspace Glitter Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds, orkut graphics and Hi5 Graphics.
www.glitter-graphics.com/ - 65k

Let us know if the address you are using is the same as the one above. I don't get any warnings using that one. As mentioned, I didn't even try the first one listed.

Last edited by SandyC; 03-29-2009 at 11:30 AM.
SandyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote