View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hey Kathy! (Scotscat)

Yep.......cankles..the great equalizer! Nothing quite so sexy as those awful things........I never wear skirts anyway, but I love my capris but no longer wear them either....LOL!

My best friend's mom taught me how to swim....she was the best! I still remember how patient she was with me...I loved her so much.....

Are you having a great time with your folks?

50's sound perfect to me! Pre MG I wouldn;t be able to handle to handle the cold, but now when it is in the 50's I walk around in tank tops - needless to say people here in Texas think that I am nuts, but if I wear a jacket or sweater I am a sweaty hog......LOL!

Cant wait to see the pics!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots Kat View Post
Ugh! Cankles - I SO know what you mean. I used to have pretty good legs, athletic and heathly looking. Now they are marred by stretch marks and it's like a big tube of fat that follows down from my hips.

Anyways, the new school is fantastic and I'm still swimming twice a week. I even taught a kid how to swim last week. It was a great feeling to watch her swim without armbands for the first time.

My Mom and Dad are hear for a visit and we have a two-week holiday at Easter so that's great. The weather here has been sunny, but cold by Scottish standards (freezing by yours I'm sure). It's been about 53 ish during the day and cooler at night. The wind can be quite cutting. I haven't forgotten about you wanting to get some photos of castles etc (I'm going to try to get some up on Facebook someday soon).

I hope your Ivig goes well - I'll be thinking of you! Take care of yourself and avoid that heat (if you can)!
~Kathy