View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Sorry if Im rambling but...

Hello,

So, I havent been diagnosed as bipolar, but, I have always considered my self bipolar and many people have told to me I look like a bipolar person...

I suffer of depression that comes and go and sometimes I feel "very happy". My parents look at me like a strange creature because when Im sad, Im SAD and when Im happy, Im HAPPY.
I had always read about mania and never fell into that category, but, just today, I was reading in this forum about Hypomia (Thanks Bizi by the way for all that stuff !!!) and I think that's exactly how I feel...

My question would be this one: Do you think that all of us, every single person in the planet are "a little bipolar" ? Do you think that is possible ?

I mean, I cant clearly distinguish between being bipolar and being a normal person that today feels sad and tomorrow feels better and happy...

Also, do you think it is possible to live being bipolar without being diagnosed and without taking medicine ? I mean, I take meds for depression, but that's it. Do you think I should simply enjoy those days when I feel happy without thinking oh gosh, Im a hypomaniac state ??

Dont know. I feel just confused.

Thanks for reading.
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (04-01-2009), pono (03-29-2009)