View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart surviving....

[QUOTE=Nik-key;487854]!

My signature ... More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide.....
It is a quote taken directly from my shattered soul. When Dad killed himself, he killed most of me as well. I will never be whole again.>.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
dear Nikki what you have posted to people who
"entertain" suicidal thoughts is exactly why this forum is needed. Your words will save lives...including your own because you are TALKING ABOUT IT!
(((Alffe))) thanks for reiterating WHY this forum is needed.

Bless U ... for surviving, & channeling your experiences & pain , into precious outreach, help, support, advocacy.... more ..." Life savers"
BLESS all the brave souls who are talking about it

"these words will save lives including your own becasue you are TALKing about IT. "

(((NIKKI))) your words "when dad killed himself, he killed most of me. I will never be whole again..."
OMG- the intensity, magnitude of your pain & suffering rips my heart . i know how hard grief hit after my dad's "expected' death -- can only imagaine how horrific , devastating your DF suicide .. only a year ago.. how raw, painfull..

wonder if/ when will not hurt so, be so bad??
alfee, others share does, and did get better.. . i hear people say "time heals." but tend to agree w/ Dr Phil about "TIME Heals Nothing. its what [You] do with the time"

you are going thru your process, of grieving.... with all that encompasses
you are talking about it --
it may not restore or cure, but pray you'll get the 'healing' you need and deserve.. i do believe healing can & will occur... seems so agonizingly slow.. and painfull...

Yes, your words will save lives.....

but i do 'worry' about you, now...

i often wonder how u have managed --the pain med conditions , alone huge challenge & monster. with so many 'stressors' to exacerbate, trigger more pain, problems.. wonder, How you've endured, how you do go on...

HOw you care for your DH --in so many ways. how you steppd up into role of caregiver-what that meant; all you've lost, losing to his horrible
disease , all the pain grief of that long goodbye ....

wonder HOW much one [u] can take??? even the strongest 'machines' break down --when overburdened, overworked, overrun, overwhelmed.
wonder how much one should endure?? are there other ways to 'survive'

i don't have answers, wish did, just questions & concern....
ongoing prayers for BEST... blessings and 'good tings'
take care

Last edited by pono; 03-29-2009 at 01:38 PM.
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (03-29-2009), Brokenfriend (03-30-2009), Curious (03-30-2009), DMACK (04-03-2009), Doody (03-30-2009), GmaSue (03-30-2009), mistiis (03-29-2009), Nik-key (03-30-2009), tamiloo (03-11-2010), Twinkletoes (03-30-2009)