View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hello all! Sorry I haven't been on lately.....that concert just wiped me out! Today was my first good day in a week so I took advantage of it and got a lot of work done - it felt GREAT!!!!!!!

Monday I start my next round of IV IG.....my neuro wanted to do it while he was in town so he could check up on me while I'm in - I love that man!

Still have my PICC line in......looked great when they checked it on Thursday- thankfully......

I'll be in all week (outpatient) but will get 500 mL a day X 5 days.....hopefully that will make me feel like a million bucks! I do hav thrush and some teeth that are abcessing, so that could be why I have been feeling crappy, but it still scares the heck out of me.........

Are any of you on prenatal vitamins? Iron? I seem to take sooooo many pills now! Lat week I bought 4 scipts and it was $200! $200! Oh and they didn;t have any generic............augh!

If I am lucky then my pred will be reduced after this nexr round.....those of you who do pray, please do so! I have gotten to the point that I shake so bad I can barely write my own name. I did get controlled release xanax, but it doesn;t see to help all that much!

I've missed all of you!
Erin
Hope your IV IG goes well...I also have an appt. tomorrow with the surgeon. Im really nervous...!!
confused12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote