View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Bryanna, thank you for your point of view. As I have stated before, I have seen what a value you are to this space, and I am in awe of what you do. I certainly couldnt and wouldnt do what you do. Thanks for that.

As for the other, lets just agree to disagree. I dont feel I am misleading anyone, and since it is the policy of the dentists/medical offices in my area, and wasnt my idea, I am going to continue to encourage others to ask. At best, they receive money back, at worse, they get told no, sorry.

I think many will receive substandard dental care regardless of the price, or discounted service. I think many will receive exceptional dental care regardless of the price. it depends on the team providing the care. It appears as those you are one of the good guys. thanks for that.

My dental office carries the latest greatest machines, gadgets and ammenities, and happily provides at least a 10% discount for a cash patient. If using a credit card to pay for services they have to pay a percentage to the credit company, MY dentist is happy to pass the savings on to the customer, as are most others in this neck of the woods. It was not meant to poke at any other office. At best, you get a discount, at worst, you get told no. either way, the dentist is the same dentist, and using the same machines, and techniques.

I am stepping out of this conversation, as I feel my opinion has been heard, and acknowledged. I have also heard and acknowledged others opinions. It truly was not my intention to inflame, or incite. I am simply bringing the knowledge that in this neck of the country, when we use cash, we get a discount. It was not meant as anything more than that.

Have a great day.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (03-29-2009)