View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi QT and welcome!

I am hoping the worst is over. Her eye still doesn't look that great, but at least it works and it's open (with a slight squint). She seems to happy and before was a fan of belly rubs, now she just can't get enough of her face touched. If you barely touch her head her eyes close and she makes a grunty sound of joy.

I had her hair cut very short, so she looks scrawny right now. Heh. I don't think I have ever seen her so happy. I may be paranoid, but I've been considering buying those Doggles online (doggy goggles). I don't think I could handle it if this happened again.

Oh, and she had plain pancakes as her "You made it" reward. Every holiday or special occasion I make them pancakes (nothing on or in them). Thanksgiving, they each get a small plate of food (one bite of each, excluding chocolate or anything super bad). I know it's bad, but every once in a while they deserve some of the good stuff.

My dogs love plain pancakes, whenever I make them they stand under the stove and stare at me. They know it's one of their birthdays or a holiday.

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote