View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

When we were little, my brother brought home a baby squirrel in his hat. We all new about Skipper, except for the two most important people in the house, my parents. He fed Skipper Oreos. My mother had this large antique baby square grand piano and one morning after we had all left for school she heard the plink plink plink of the strings inside that piano. She went in the living room and opened the huge cover to it and out popped an escaped Skipper. Skipper took refuge from a hyperventilating mother on the top of the china cabinet where he remained until poor Robbie returned from school...Mommy had taken refuge in the front seat of her Pontiac.

After explaining that Skipper was his friend to no avail, squirrel was placed in cat carrier and after stopping at grocery store for one last package of Oreo's, Skipper was released in a park where he promptly ran back into Pontiac and placed himself under dashboard on car. Several hours into the wee morning hours and after said dashboard was removed, Skipper scampered up a tree and bag of Oreos was placed at bottom of tree. Tired mom and brother return home, babysitter paid and mom faints at the sight of Robbie's room totally destroyed after months of squirrel habitation.

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote