View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default venipuncture rsd

Once again THANKYOU to Anniepoo and Himomdp and everyone else who replied. Your replies have been extremely valuable. Thankyou so much for taking time out of your lives to help me. It is MUCH much appreciated.

It has been twenty days now since the venipuncture injury and the pain in my hand and arm is getting worse. It's waking me at night and then keeping me awake. My hand seems to be stiffening and my thumb and forefinger feel as though they have been burned. I have all kinds of shooting, burning, aching and electric shock types of pains.

In reply to Anniepoo: yes the neurologist is going to do nerve conduction tests in a few days. Please could you tell me the side effects to the garbapentin that you mentioned as I'm not happy about taking any type of pharmaceutical drug and as I'm in alot of pain anyway I can't even be sure that it's working. I have been told to double the dose to 600mg today. Would you class that as a high dose?

Is there anything else I should be preparing myself for? Once again thanks to everyone for your kind replies.

Wintiskinti.
wintiskinti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote