View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rsd ???

Lisa,
I remember when I was told about this dise4ase and that I had never heard of it either. June 19 will be my 3rd year anniversery and I have yet to accept it. I do not have a supporting husband as he does not want to know about my conditions, that might make them real. Depression about it is normal and if you live in an area with a psychologist THAT KNOWS YOUR DISEASE (which I don't have) it would help come to terms with it a little better. I wanted to let you know you are not alone it is a frustrating thing to have a disease that no one knows about it. Ask your DR about a PAIN Center near you, learn about RSD and see if you can at least get a consultation. As far as my mental state I can't seem to get past this horribly thougt I had when I was diagnosed "Well Jeanette, life as you knew it is over" I have learned to take this one day at a time, sounds cleshea but it works most of the time. One of the things I studied and persued was Landscaping, now I can't even pull the weeds out of my flower beds I put my mind into college online but it is really tough from time to time, since I am in poverty grants help me.
The trick is to live (or exist as I feel somedays) and let tommorow take care of itself
Do check into a Pain Center, they have been my savior to my pain.
I do feel your your anguish as this is not a disease that is easily delt with on your own.
Hope this amy give you a direction to go in
tjbird
tjbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote