View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lost the love of my life because of CRPS/RSD

Today I was told by the woman who had travelled side-by-side with me from the beginning of my CRPS/RSD that she could no longer stay with me because she was tired of me resting (laying in bed) all of the time when I would have "flare-ups" (which are frequent) and she needed more out of life than not knowing from day to day how I would feel and thus how our day would go. She has put up with so much and I have tried so hard to make a normal life for us, so I don't blame her, but I feel like I have lost my lover and best friend, and also my best advocate and I feel lost and very afraid. I want the pain to stop and I want to stop taking the medication and have a normal life. I am at the end of my fourth month of short term disability and will be returning to work in May and I am afraid I won't be able to do my work without having restless & painful nights that will interfere with my work during the day. I am new to NeuroTalk, so I hope I am following the rules by posting this problem. Any help that an experienced person can bring is appreciated. Thank You.
Drew In FLA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-30-2009)