View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi I can relate to you a lot. I have been to many states and countless of doctors in every specialty and many pain docs. I am waiting for the next pm as we speak. It is hard to not give up but my mom is my biggest support and she keeps me motivated to hold to hope and to keep going to doctors because it is finding the right treatment to make this better which can take awhile. I too think for me I am working on staying in the day and getting through that one in the best way. I am a worrier about the future too but it gets me no where because what ever happens I am going to have to find a way to deal with it so to speak. Who knows all the worring may be for nothing and better times may come soon. Right now I do miss a lot of things or right now just even sitting in comfort. On better pain days though I try to push myself to do new things that I can do and not isolate. I used to be ashamed of my pain but now I try to remind myself that people all people have hard times and there is no shame in this. We did not choose to have rsd. You may not be able to do the same job but you may very much be able to. If not it may open a door for something new. I wish I had more answers nd relief and trust me this week I have been in a horrid mood from pain and spreading but I am trying to hold to hope I guess and hope you and others do to.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote