View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sometimes look into the alternatives.

I have sleep apnea, the worst. When I was finally diagnosed I was so tired I would fall asleep driving, standing, talking to people..etc...when I had my sleep study done the people hooking the wires up to me told me most people had problems falling asleep with all the wires...I was asleep before I hit the pillow.

If you loose weight it helps. My doctor told me he never saw a skinny person with sleep apnea. I have been wearing my c-pap 10 years and will not go anywhere overnight without it. I dream someone is choking me when I fall asleep without it. I'm 40 pounds over weight is all.

This could be two totally different problems.

The other problem you spoke of. I did not experience but my mom did. She thought she was going crazy and the doctors had her taking all kinds of tests and trying all kinds of medicine. Nothing worked or seemed to be wrong and they finally told her it was in her head. She thought she was going to die every time she would lie down...really! She was afraid if she went to sleep, she wouldn't wake up this went on for two years.

Someone told my mother of a homeopathic doctor and out of desperation my mother went to see her. The first visit my mother had with the homeopathic doctor, the lady suggested my mother take a sealed and labeled mixture of herbs sold from her organic vitamin store. My mother bought the herb mixture and took them for three months...after two months my mother had no symptoms or signs of the heart palpitation or any of the other symptoms. She continued to take the herbs for the whole three months... my mother is cured and has never had to take the herbs again and she has been fine for three years now. The herbs were only about $20 dollars and since the homeopathic doctor owned the organic vitamin store, her services are free.

When all else fails. . .
pnnthunck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote