View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I've ever seen a wonder thread sit here for 2 days without any replies...

I wonder Doody... if you will retire and find out its not so bad afterall and you can make it!

I wonder what my financial advisor appointment will tell me tomorrow.... I wonder if he'll tell me I should take my pension early... as I see it as the only thing that will keep me afloat (along with my two part time jobs) in these rough times.

I wonder how lucky I am that the depression demon has been kept at bay... and along with that, the physical has healed....

I wonder that I've lost 8 pounds as I am only using my car when absolutely necessary (gas cost me just $20 for last month!... cool, eh?!!)

I wonder at how doom and gloom this world can appear when it comes to the treatment of our poor and needy... gosh, its getting bad... even in this small Kootenay town... I guess I see it more because I work in a church... and with the churches dying... there's just no money..... we're all doing our best...

Hugs to you all
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-30-2009), Curious (03-30-2009), Doody (03-30-2009), mistiis (04-03-2009), Nik-key (03-30-2009), Twinkletoes (03-30-2009), who moi (03-31-2009)