View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ROFL!

I wonder that on my way home, I started thinking about this wonder thread. And I decided I'd better come back and say I should have called it "Doody's Own Private Wonder Thread #179" since nobody had posted.

I also wonder that during that thought process I intended to also wonder about dear Nikki's Lynn and how he was doing. Hugs, sweetpea.

I wonder how nice it was to see Addy wonder. We want pictures!!!

I wonder if the Stanford girls will trample the Cyclone girls tonight. Unbelievable game they had this weekend! In the last few seconds a 3 pointer went in for the Cyclones and they won.

I wonder that Stanford beat the pants off 'em in Hawaii earlier, though. They are amazon girls. Well, at least the girls made it to the Elite Eight!

I wonder that in junior high I was the captain of the girls' basketball team and I was purdy good.

I wonder if YOung & the Restless could get any more convoluted. And I wonder that I am about to kick the TV at any more of AMC! Grrrrrrr.

I wonder that my kids now have a plan to get their house ready for sale and look for a house here.

I wonder that the wind nearly knocked me over when leaving work.

I wonder that I'm having a hard time seeing because of the annual eye exam. I've had 3 laser surgeries for torn retina and dad has glaucoma really bad so they keep an eye on me.

I wonder that I have awful, gunky eyes and she said it's because ... oh heck, I can't remember! So now I have another eye drop added for whatever it is.

I wonder that I wish there were an alcoholic beverage in the house.

I wonder at how nice it was to see ((Roadie)) pop in to post, as difficult as it is for her now.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-31-2009), Alffe (03-30-2009), Burntmarshmallow (03-31-2009), mistiis (04-03-2009), Nik-key (03-30-2009), Twinkletoes (03-30-2009), who moi (03-31-2009)