View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if ((Alffe)) knows that I understand

I wonder if ((Doody)) knows that I love it when she calls me sweatpea Daddy use to call me that, and I missed it!!

I wonder if Otto is having PT and water therapy?

I wonder how glad I was to hear ((Addy)) has had a reprieve, and that she is feeling better

I wonder if ((Mistiis)) knows if she needs help to "just keep swimming" I am getting pretty good at it and would be honored to help her hang on

I wonder if ((Pono)) knows I am still very moved by her posts I wonder if she knows I am trying to write her a PM.

I wonder where my Angel friend ((BMW)) is? I wonder at how much I miss her

I wonder that I checked my mail for the first time in weeks! And found some wonderful surprises in there When I get a hold of my emotions, I will thank each of you in private. I love you too!!

I wonder what a cookie skillet is?

I wonder if ((Doody)) like captain morgan? I have a bottle here I would love to share with you

I wonder that I missed hearing what happened to ((Curious')) back... sure hope you are feeling better!!!

I wonder how our ((BJ)) is? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

I wonder how beautiful the song that ((Abbie)) posted was

I wonder if ((Koala)) knows how much I appreciate her friendship? I wonder how her and her dear husband are feeling?

I wonder why ((steve)) doesn't wonder more?

I wonder how ((Moi)) and ((Moss)) are? Any more news on the babies?

I wonder how it lightened my heart to read of the new baby in ((Pono's)) family. Such a wonderful gift to name him after your Dad

I wonder that I wish more than ever that I could have a baby, and how much I wish it would be a boy, so I could give him my Dad's name.

I wonder if I can leave big hugs for the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-31-2009), Alffe (03-30-2009), Brokenfriend (04-01-2009), Burntmarshmallow (03-31-2009), Doody (03-30-2009), Koala77 (04-01-2009), mistiis (04-03-2009), pono (03-31-2009), Twinkletoes (03-30-2009), who moi (03-31-2009)