View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hello Fevah.

I talked to a Doctor,and he said that he would have to do Blood work to find out if it's lymes disease. I don't have the money for the blood work.

I use to go out to the creek,and to a lake alot when I was a kid. I would get ticks on me,and get them off when I got home.

Ticks these days,especially out here where there are alot of deer,are different then when I was a kid. The last two ticks that I pulled off of me left little bumps. I was careful when I pulled them off also. I've been looking for arrow heads out here,and I've found several. Unfortunately,I've found several ticks on me after going out in the woods.

It might be the medication combination that I'm taking. My left ear is ringing just a little right now. Some days my ear doesn't ring. Some days that ear is ringing real loud,and I cannot do anything about it. I can put my hand over my ear,and It doesn't matter. The ringing can be loud with my hand over that ear.

I don't have a loss of hearing,just this ringing,or buzzing. If I press the area just above my ear,the ringing gets louder. The ringing in my ear has only rung in the last two months. BF