View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi copper

hi copper reading back through your posts I see you were having issues with panic attacks anger ect all indicative of ptsd in your job you had to hold it together, but it was a car wreck that injured you (correct me if I am wrong ) it doses,t follow that you have to be in a war or be a victim of an assault,( do you feel the accident was an attempt on your life ? ) it can and could well have been, such a brush with death, can hard wire the fight or flight response into your psyche, hence the mood swing from fear to anger , if you were like me and felt I was 6ft 2 and bullet proof, and was capable of controlled aggression, its a strange place to be, I have huge issues with all aspects of how I got my injury from the people who attacked me to the cops treatment of the case and them moving me with head and neck injury's there failure to get a conviction ect ect ect these feelings are becoming deep seated in me, the longer this effects me and my family, I cant function at the level I once did it just is not there any more, I worked in a life safety , so if I mess up life's could be lost and emergency services effected, also security critical buildings in London, I know its hard to except but you must be fit for the job, the doctors will decide when and if that is

I don.t have the answers ,and work from self analysis but for sure drink an,t the answer your looking for
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote