View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow hi this is kimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
Honestly? No. We have enough Hallmark holidays. Can't we or don't we celebrate their birthday each year anyway? No offense, really, seriously, just saying.

I remember when my Grandma was alive. I was the first to send her a Grandparent's day card. She expected it every year after that. Of course I scored brownie points since I was the only one to send her something. That was my benefit. I also sent my MIL a MIL's day card, once. Only once.

It's all so much. Jim and I don't even do the Sweetest day, V-day, Easter, etc. thing. So, no, I don't think we need one even though I am respectful of all our elders.
Goodday, the reason for Senior Citizens Day is not for a card. there is alot of seniors that could never have childern or grandchildern. It is for the seniors whom worked or land keap or jobs. and lost there limbs or machiney.The ones the whom keap the good U.S.A. heare. and to me they are better than a Groundhog day and april fools day . But i wanted to say thank you for your input god bless kimmie
kimmie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote