View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:17 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Nikki would like to try this..a huge, warm chocolate chunk cookie, top it with vanilla ice cream, cover it all in hot mocha fudge, Oreo cookie crumbs, and add chilled whipped cream. You don't get any more decadent than this.

I wonder that it's really 3 warm cookies, topped with three scoops of ice cream, covered with hot fudge and crowned with whipped cream..it's to be shared...it's served in a hot skillet that the cookies are baked in...shhhhhhhhh Alffe!!!

I wonder why I called vinni she....sorry...

I wonder that BMW is so missed here...yes, I can write on her wall at face book but we are her other family...

I wonder that I couldn't let Michelle "follow" me anymore because she was too busy....

I wonder if my sil will be able to back into her condo soon...painters set off the water sprinklers and damaged just about everything...floors had to be ripped up as did the carpeting...ruinned most of the furniture..on the positive side..all the family antiques will be refinished...

I wonder if she'll buy that bright red little computer she was lusting after..it would match her bright red convertable...

I wonder what it is about us old broads...*grin

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-31-2009), Burntmarshmallow (03-31-2009), mistiis (04-03-2009), Nik-key (04-02-2009), pono (03-31-2009), who moi (03-31-2009)