View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

LOL aarcynic and wizzy,

I think you're right, I haven't slept well in such a long time that I was either making up for it or the meds were kicking my butt.

I slept 17 hours on Friday.

15 hours on Sat.

14 hours on Sun.

And yesterday I couldn't sleep because there was so much going on and I had to pull over to shut my eyes for 5 minutes here and there...

but I think I am getting used to it.

I think my body DID needed all that sleep because I do feel "revived" for the first time in months...

thanks for thinking of me, guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi Karen44,

I've been on meds for a long time then got off of it because I felt like I had lost myself all those years due to the meds.

Starting the Cymbalta was a very hard decision for me but now that I've started, I am going to give it a shot (at least a month). If it doesn't work out. I'll give Abilify a shot.

I AM very happy to hear that many are finding Abilify helpful. That's great to hear.

As for your son, sounds like a wonderful lad. I am with you. Education is the key. More than anything...I did some inservice for some of the kids with TS when I was younger.

I am sure he's a wonderful child and I hope him nothing but happiness and success in life.

thanks so much for sharing about him and your input and nice to meet you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am doing OK. Still wearing all my paraphernalias and patches and such.

think I got a little ambitious about something and made my hand hurt more so going to give it up until I see the neuro and the spine doc.

April 7th- neuro

April 9th- spine doc.

cymbalta seem to be adjusting itself to me. LOLOLOL

thanks everyone once again....

I know all your advices have helped a lot of others based on the feedbacks.

for the broom

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (03-31-2009), doxiemama (04-17-2009), Lara (04-01-2009), mistiis (04-18-2009), tamiloo (06-06-2009)