View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
One thing I wanted to mention is when you have Fibromyalgia you crave carbs and sweets and I find this to be so true. I have to have sweets off and on all day but I use mostly sugarfree foods. They still have the carbs though.
I don't know if you have the Fibro but it seems to come with RSD moreso then not.

Ada
Thanks for posting this Ada - it explains a lot to me!!! I am always craving swees and chocolate - I can go through a few packets a day lol. It's really hard for me to try and cut down and some family members think that I could just "stop" eating so much if I wanted. I have been on a few diets and none have really worked for me since RSD.

I saw my Pain Management Doctor a few months ago and he said that he was 99.9% certain I had Fibro has I was sensitive in most of the spots but because of the RSD, it was hard to be 100% certain. I've read up on most of the symptoms though and I do have nearly all of them - especially the fatigue, that is a big one for me!!!!

Thanks again for posting this - it explains a lot to me and I never really thought that the Fibro could be contributing to the cravings!!!