View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Red,
I did the same thing you did. I went to my foot Dr. I have RSD in my right foot worse then some of the other places. I have a Neuroma under the foot of the middle toe area. I was going to have surgery on it but another surgery came up that was more important.

Anyway, like a nut I let the Dr. put a shot under my foot in that area, that hurt worse then anything I have had a shot for. It has helped every once in awhile I have trouble with my foot but I am putting off the surgery as long as I can on it.

I also had 28 shots put in my stomach at the UofC and then about 10 more at a later time, I said no more to that either. I have a great PCP that is also a sports med. Dr.and he gives me all of my shots. I talked Bill into having them on his shoulder a couple of years ago and he never had trouble with that shoulder again. I get the shots everywhere from him and I can't even tell I'm getting them. He doesn't use those long needles like some Drs. do.
I will definately say it depends on who's giving them to you. He gives them to me in my chest area around my heart if my TOS and everything else flares up but he never would let any other Dr. do it in that area. I use to trust every Dr. going but now I've learned to pick and choose the best ones I can.

Thanks for the advice.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote