View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi and welcome to NeuroTalk

I've been there, 24/7 pain for years. doing better for now and I'm thankful.

So sorry your experiences have failed to help you. Pain is terrible to withstand. It's suffering at its finest. I am afraid of invasive procedures too. You're not alone here.

I wouldn't want to be forced to undergo any invasive procedure if I didn't want it. I'm sorry you find yourself at that crossroad. I would be upset too.

Fear and panic add to the suffering, although merited. Start trying to manage stress a little. Don't allow "stressful thoughts" all the time. Just do your best for right now.

We're here for you. You will find others who have been through what you have to share and learn from. Give it a little time.

I came to understand sometimes things just don't get done around here. Never said I liked it, that's just the way it was. It added to my stress too but I couldn't help it at the time. I understand.

... and not a lot of improvement in that department. Things still don't get done around here.

Do look around and don't hestitate to ask more questions. There's a lot of info on this forum.
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote