View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default really, last week I.....

was on my way home from work and totaled my car. The 2002 silver chevy camaro z28 that i love is a total loss. It just wasn't my day- my lane was ending, so i was trying to merge over, but traffic was backed up because of a wreck about 0.25 to 0.5 miles ahead, and then - SWERVE BRAKE SMASH then...? both airbags deployed, etc. Thank God I was wearing my seatbelt, I sit far away from the steering wheel, keep my left (bad) arm on a pillow, but almost on top of my leg. Also, the seats in the car were sized right for me, and didn't allow much body movement. got to go the ER, no concussions or broken bones thankfully. I'm startgng to feel less sore/stiff from the wreck. The more i look at those pics, the more i realize what a miracle it is that i'm not really hurt.

totally unrelated, i went to the doc the 2nd week of march because i was in some hellacious flareup. everything hurt, and my the muscles on top of the forearm that help raise your hand were so tight that i had a hard time keeping a pen on paper to write. so, in addition to scalenes, traps, and back, we injected my forearm w/ botox. so far, so good.
anyways, here's what the 2002 Z28 looks like now:
Attached Thumbnails
DDayMBB's Today I...... (part 2)-z28-1-jpg   DDayMBB's Today I...... (part 2)-z28-2-jpg   DDayMBB's Today I...... (part 2)-z28-3-jpg  

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (04-09-2009), Jomar (04-09-2009), tshadow (04-18-2009)