View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I don't know of any vitamin which would have 800mg of B12 in it. Many mixtures might have 800mcg of folate however. But more commonly they have 400mcg. B12 would be stated on the label in mcg= micrograms as well as the Folic acid. The other B's would be in mg or milligrams.
Can you post your brand on this thread so I can look it up?

BTW Lotrel contains Norvasc as one of the two drugs. This drug causes significant dependent edema in some people. It could be causing swelling in your feet /or legs eventually.
Hi MrsD.

I mis-spoke (or mis-typed as it were) on the B12. I am taking a Stress B Complex with Vitamin C by Vitamin World. It has 500mcg of B12 as Cyanocobalamin (according to the label). If you go to ** and in the search type in 334, that is what I am taking. Would appreciate any thoughts on it. After a bit over a week on it, it does not seem to be helping much. Wondering if a straight B-12 would be better than the multivitamin. I worry that this one has "8,333%" of the RDA. Seems pretty high. Not sure what the dosage is that most people with PN take.

Heading to the Neurologist Thursday for the PN study to rule it in, or rule it out. Almost thinking I have Gout in my big toes as well as they are swelling, sore to the touch and black cherry juice seems to help them. Not so much the rest of the toes.

Thanks!

dave
TallDoode is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote