View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 05:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yeast Infections

I have switched to alternative medicine for the past 7 years, and have done much research on certain health conditons we face in our industrialized culter today. For the yeast, I would look into food allergies, and as one post mentioned be very careful and selective on which pro-biotic you use, the vitamin/natural health industry is in for money as for the pharmaceuticals, there are the good and bad, one natural antibiotic that has been around for centuries and not be "patented" is the "colloidal silver" it is proven fact it kills the "super bug" so called it is a staph which is spreading tremendously because of the over and misuse of antibiotics, this staph has developed an immunitity, the usual antibiotics can not kill it, however, with the thrush, yeast, it is an inbalance of your body, and most likely you need a good cleansing and fasting of all foods you feel might be causing the allergen. Also, thyroid or your body is lacking enzymes, which our body needs badly. I would be very careful to injest anything in our body that is not natural due to the fact you are giving it to your nursing babies. I wish I would have known all this when I was pregnant, because of my indulgence during my first pregnancy, I have carried over some things to my first child, like eating carbs, processed food etc, but it is amazing how important our role is..sorry to go on I have a passion to help others heal, share all my research, anyway, colloidal silver 10ppm, will kill any bug in your body, the more ppm the more you use external, like washing counters wounds etc... hope this is useful. Beth
Beth 1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote