Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Howdy

Howdy all. A friend of mine sent me the link to this site. And after the site was so gracious to let me see what it was all about. I decided I needed to register. And I know I'm going to be glad I did. We all need a place like this to be able to come in and know we're not alone. To know we don't need to explain things. It's understood. And that feel's fantabulistic! I'm looking forward to all the good things that come from a site like this.
My RSD is the result of a simple work related injury. I say simple because all I did was fall. Right on my rear end. I was a little sore, but didn't feel that hurt. 10 day's later. OMGosh. I could hardly get up, walk, sit. What I did do really well then, was cry. I have never in my life had so much pain. My pain is mainly in my rear end. Yes, I am that joke you heard about. A literal pain in the rear. (LOL) Go ahead and laugh. It was meant for a few giggles. Mainly, my RSD effects the left side. I have all the symptoms on the right side as well. Just not as dark of a wonderful shade of plum red. I realize to some, I am quite new in this situation. And I don't mean to make light of anyone's situation. It's just that in my life. I must keep laughing. I must keep looking up. I must keep smiling. Dispite how I may feel. Thank you all for being here.
Fireball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote