View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Paula..

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
wow what a relief it must be to have your life back! another example of how important calibration is to the success of the DBS

You have been a mess , i've been reading you - i'm over here on the coast feeling pretty lousy too but some of it is my own fault for not exercising enough. I'm going up there tho and was waiting to hear from you. i need to at least get evaluated.

i'm so glad for you ..you give us all hope when you sounded like there was no more hope. How long have you had that DBS with it not working? or rather when did you get the DBS?

hey i know adults who don't speak over football team gloating and such in Florida..lol

thanks for posting Jim,
paula
Yep I was a wreck. I had DBS in Oct. 2007. I truly feel that I was never programmed correctly. It's a varied and frustrating story, and hopefully one that is in the past. All I can say is if you need help call them.

P.S. I'm a big Gator fan but can't help but think that the doctors and those who are really changing peoples lives are not properly rewarded.
Hey a final note, the morning I went to clinic, off meds of course, they had a fire alarm and we had to evacuate from the 3rd floor! Needless to say I forgot my walker at home and then I left my DBS controller at the B&B we were staying at. Not to worry, they turned it off for me prior to the MRI that I had. What a start!!
Jim091866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote