View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Ok guys, here I go again... Rambling again I guess....

But, there is something that it is relly bothering me these days... Fear... Since the first moment I wake up, to the last minute of the day Im awake, I have fear... Fear thinking about my future... Not my professional future, not my economical future... no, it is about my health future....

I fear I can loose my vision... I fear I can loose my hair... I dont know... I know it is bad to "attract" bad things, that is precisly why I want to stop thinking negative things, but I just cant !!!!!!!!!!

Has this happened to you ?? What do you do to throw negative thoughts away !?

Im feeling desperate....

Thanks.

Hi, I hope today is going ok for you. I understand exactly how you feel. Yes there are other's, like myself, that feel this way. I've actually had many things happen in my life that folks have accused I brought on myself. However, things that can not be explained. I simply refuse to acknowledge. Fear is not an easy thing. Fear of the unknown is the most common in my opinion. And to battle something that you are unaware of is impossible. Thoughts can be controled to a certain point. And when one finds that their thoughts can not be controled in a productive or positive manner. Help is warranted. I'm glad that you have the strength to ask. That means to me that you are perceptive and have the willingness to overcome. That's such a great thing. (Smiles). I'm very proud of you for expressing yourself so well. I have found that even on dreary, rainy days there are always wonderful things to be seen in our fantastic world. The glory of nature and the artistry of everything around us. The miricle of life as we all evolve from then till now. It's all beautiful. Just as one first wakes up in the morning and makes their way to the latrine. To glance in the mirror and say out loud. "I love you". Have a wonderful day. Soft hugs
Fireball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-02-2009), barbo (04-03-2009), BlueMajo (04-01-2009), Brokenfriend (04-01-2009), gardengrl (04-02-2009), Lara (04-02-2009), mistiis (04-06-2009), Nik-key (04-02-2009), pono (04-02-2009), Wren (04-01-2009)