View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Red,

I don't remember if you have the RSD or not but the bad part about having surgery on the feet they are like the hands, they are said to bring out the RSD even worse. For some reason the hands and feet are suppose to be the worst place to have surgery if you have RSD. I plan on having triggerfinger syndrome next year and I will get my Dr. to give me a block but getting that surgery done worries me more then most.

I didn't scream but I too broke out in the sweat, I swore I'd never let him give me a shot in the foot again. My PCP even said he'd do it for me the next time I need one but I'm even reluctant about him doing it.

I also had 4 shots put in the palm of my hand in Sept., again I broke out in a sweat and almost past out, I laid on the Drs. table until I felt better and then the nurse had to walk me out to Bill. I won't let him do that again. I'll go through the surgery next. My PCP just had it done and he advised me to have it done rather then to keep going through the shots. They don't last.
No matter who gives shots in the hands, feet and stomach, I think they would hurt.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote