View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sounds like you've been through enough already. Maybe this will be your last hoop. 19 years is a marathon. that's a long time for a decision...

No. never heard of it but I can see why they could do it. sorry you had to endure that. sounds painful to a TOSer.

Closest thing I had to torture was a wrist and thumb MRI. Put my arm over my head and fixed it that way for a while. caused a lot of increased pain and exacerbation, for weeks. So treat appropriately if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline64 View Post
Well my Agreed Medical Exam was not to happen as least yesterday with Dr. Ahn! All he said was did I have the angiogram and I said NO, both my physician's told me not to have it. He had is helper do these tests on me Dec. 08 one tortured me cause I had to have my arms up over my head laying down on the table. He then put a blood pressure cuff on each arm, one arm first then the other, moving the cuff up and down my arms taking different readings. After this test Dr. Ahn said I have a blockage in my left clavicle area when my arms are up. He said he needs to do an angiogram up to my left clavicle to see if it is from my age 64 or my work injury. My pain medicine physician and my heart physician say to me not to have anymore invasive tests or surgeries. I had 6 surgeries, 5 on the left all by Dr. Aaron Filler when I got a staph infection from the operating room that left me with more scar tissue and more pain than I ever had, the last surgery on my left was just to irrigate the area out leaving the surgery all in vain. I just want my case to be over after 19 years. I'm curious if anyone had a test like I did from Dr. Ahn? Thanks for all your responses. Jackie
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote