View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

LOLOL! Squirrel stories, I love em! Thanks!

I have a more morbid squirrel story, only 1 though. When I was a little girl and had my younger sister always following me around, well we were out playing.

We saw a squirrel get run over in the street and just freaked out! It didn't move and was quite, well...he died. We ran out into the street to get him and cried and cried!

I picked him up by his bushy little tail, and started walking back home. Me and my little sister, big tears streaming down our faces. We walked into the backyard where mom and dad were putzing around.

"DADDY! The squirrel is dead daddy! We have to bury him where Tinkerbell is daddy!"

My mother screamed, "OH MY GOD put that thing down! It might have fleas and diseases!!!!" It was bleeding profusely, lol.

We just cried harder, so my dad, blesshis heart, came over and said, "Find a nice shoebox and we'll bury him by Tinkerbell," and he did. We had a nice little squirrel funeral service.

A BETTER story is about their squirrel that would come to parent's door everyday one summer. So, they would open the door with peanuts in their hands, and it would come right inside! It would sit on the carpet inside the door and eat the peanuts right out of their hands! Amazed me. Then he'd happily prance away and run up a tree.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote