View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for answering

As for most of your questions:

I waited 8 weeks for my period to start so they could do colonoscopy during it. It waited for five days after the colonoscopy to finally start. Go figure!

The blood is bright red. They said if it was a fistula it would be transfering back to my vagina in a disgusting way if you get my drift.

The abdominal pain starts about three inches from my bellybutton and over and up to my ribs and into my back. I know that TOS can cause rib pain. My abdomen feels like it's been scalded with hot water and as my activity making dinner and such it gets to the I'm stooped over level. I have quite a bit of dry heaves/vomiting when the pain levels hit the roof. I take 6 vicoden a day and it does not even touch it. Can only get relief if I go to ER for their magic injections. It's too expensive for four hours of relief.

My grandmother had colon cancer. But with two colonoscopies and a barium enema they would have seen something. I've had two ultrasounds of my right abdomen and an internal ultrasound of my female organs. All were fine. There was some scarring in my sigmoid that was old and scarring in my rectum which could be explained by having two babies.

If I had my druthers, I'd have them to a laporosocopy and look around. No one has offered yet. They may be affraid of my scar tissue factory that is my body.

So there's my answers. I'm waiting for the ins to approve the shots. From what I've read people either love them or hate them. Horror vs. success.
I hope I'm one of the successes.
MJA - TOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-03-2009), gardengrl (05-01-2009)