View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

Thank you DiMarie for the great info! I wondered about looking deformed, I have had the chance to meet a post-surgery TOSer so that has helped as well.

All my research and reading so far hasn't pointed to any concerns about future injuries in relation to firt rib removal. I am going to talk to my family doc (who will have the surgeons appt report and signed the treatment plan for my up coming massages) and get her opinion as well as the opinion of another doctor our family knows. Hopefully they will be able to shed some light on the situation.

Funny you mention 'double crush' - I did see a plastics guy who felt I had more then one area of entrapment (elbow has been ruled out many times) and everyone swears there is something in my neck (I had a relatively normal MRI less then a year ago - however it was about a month BEFORE I was rear-ended so...). Time will tell I guess. In the end I want my life back...I hate 'living to work' (which is all I can do these days)

Does your daughter regret surgery? What was her recovery time? Did she do physio after?

Thanx again. You can feel free to PM me as well
JAMY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote