View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Thank you all for being so welcoming.

I am really going through h*ll and am really scared. The pain has got to the point I don't even understand exactly where its coming from anymore!!

I had to get the Dr out today....again!! It wasn't my usual Dr and she gave me an injection of codeine and an anti inflammatory!!! I could've laughed if I'd not been in tears with the amount of pain I was in!! It has done nothing, so I am left exactly the same way as I was earlier. It seems never ending!! I just want to crawl into a hole and give up..I've had enough. I'm now so tired I don't know what to do with myself. I am in so much pain, I can't walk. That Dr was a damn joke!! .

By the way, is this forum related to one with exactly the same lay out?? Cos I don't want to be writing the same thing if they are the same but with different names!! The have exactly the same format so I am really confused!!

Thanks again though for welcoming me here, when I put something on a forum (this is only the 3rd one I've joined) I never know if anyone will reply, so I am extremely grateful, thank you.

Liz
lizbiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-03-2009)