View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if ((Alffe)) knows, now of course I can't think of anything else but that cookie skillet!!!!

I wonder how your posts about age brough to mind a saying Lynn always said.. Your only as old as you feel.......... glad that isnt true!!!! I would be close to 200 by now!!

I wonder if ((Doody)) would adopt me?

I wonder that I don't have the emotional energy to read many posts, and even less to respond.

I wonder if I can share some good news.. and them some bad? (sorry alffe ...just don't have the strength to start a thread...accck)

My mom is doing fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She doesn't have to go back to any of her doctors for 3 whole months!!! she is feeling so strong now She is even thinking about going back to work this summer two days a week, even though her doctor told her she could never work again. She said "who is he to know what I can and can't do? I'll show him!!" LOL

Onto the sad.... my nephew that lives with me, only 12 years old.... has been having a lot of medical issues this past month. He has been in Hanover- Darthmouth Hospital for testing and evaluations.... He has a serious problem with brain swelling, and when they did an LP to relieve the pressure, it caused a severe low making him severly sick. Then he had a leak from the LP, and got weaker..... sigh. Now the pressure and swelling is back... he is in tough shape and they fear for his eyesight. Please, if you can spare a prayer, pray for the little bugger.

Lynn... sigh... it hurts too much to share.

I wonder with that, if I can dry my eyes and go get ready to visit with Lynn and try to get him to eat something for me.

Big giant hugs for the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-02-2009), Alffe (04-02-2009), barbo (04-04-2009), Doody (04-02-2009), FeelinGoofy (04-02-2009), Koala77 (04-04-2009), mistiis (04-03-2009), pono (04-03-2009)