View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Short Term Memory Loss & Fatigue

It is ironic that this subject came up as I was in a different support group early this morning talking about this very issue. I call doing things and not remember doing it, and then I have to "Check on Myself". I have a real hard time about reaching in the frig for my box of cerial, and then I will open the freezer door to get the milk The other thing is going into a room and not knowing why I am there. I put things in certain spots to keep them until I need them at a later date, I have two air fresheners for my car that I have no clue where they are. It is part of the RSD/CRPS symtoms.
As far as being tired, I am exhausted, continuos pain can do that as well as the meds. I'll give you an example of me just yesterday, I went to get groceries and it was a high pain day and I hadn't been sleeping good the two previous nights, I had too much to use the ride cart so I had to walk. It was a long journey and actually took me an hour and a half. Then I had to carry it in and put it away Well by the time I got the kitchen cleaned up and supper fixed and I was eating and my husband woke me up three times before he just took my plate to the kitchen. Going to bed exhausted (actually a recliner is my bed) then waking up exhausted. Try to laugh at yourself from time to time especially when you recoginised a really stupid thing. I go to college but I can't remember why I am in a certain room. And when you get toally exhausted, be extra good to yourself
Take Care
tjbird
tjbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AiKane (04-02-2009)