Thread: Graphics fun...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Learning to do graphics

OK, mah dear Melody! I have begun the learning process - have put the link in my Favorites and printed out your instructions. Now to let this simmer in my brain a couple days and then practise in the dark of night. I am not feeling too much like doing all this right now. But it looks like something that will be fun and there sure are a lot of categories. Looking into each one alone will take a lot of time.

Right now my husband is having a bad patch with just getting over pneumonia - he is in the hospital and is going to go to another hospital for a period of rehab tomorrow afternoon, and then we hope he will be able to return to the health center where he has been for three years now after an initial terrible pneumonia that almost killed him. We are lucky he is still with us.

So you can understand how right now I don't have the energy to learn graphics. But I will get it done.

Thanks for the instructions, Melody. Your enthusiasm about so much is very infectious. Bless you for upliting us every day.

Shirley H.
Silver Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote