Thread: Your fired!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

If you don't feel good about the new one, don't wait, look for another. Our health coverage changed, so we went to another doctor listed and she tried to do things she shouldn't have to be "the Guardian" of our care, avoid referrels out and keep all alloted money to herself to keep costs down. Health insurance changed, we got to go back to old Dr., she is very concerned and almost over-refers us out on any suspicion of trouble - urologists, neurologists, PT and wheelchair scrip, Now she wants me to get in-home care, honestly I don't think I'm at that point but they could pay for my house cleaning as I no longer can do it. If she feels my MS neurologist is too slow. She oversees everything my neurologist does, had encouraged me to change MS neurologists based on her research of their abilities. PCPs like this are a treasure and we think ourselves lucky. Sandy, you and Jim deserve the best. Shop around. (our new insurance way back gave us a book of in-network PCPs. Got sick, called the one we had chosen, turned out he'd been dead for several years!!)
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (04-03-2009)