Thread: Hi, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Calling all Angels .... Where is everyone???

Hi there, not sure why there is such an absence of activity on the forum this week. They are usually very forthcoming and quick to respond especially to the newbies, We know how terrifying it is to receive this diagnosis. There must be a lot of members on vacation this month. I'm sure they will be along soon. Have you read the "stickies" at the top of the postings? There is lots of information in there.

I'm at work, so I will have to be brief, I just hate to see anyone left hanging waiting for a response. Find my other posts and see if anything sounds familiar. As for the meds you are taking, I take them too, but only when I have an episode (that's what I call them too). Mine are so sporadic maybe every 3 months or so that I won't take anything on a daily basis. This drug tends to wipe you out and it certainly has that effect on me. May not be a good idea with your line of work. Heat applied to my ear helps more than anything.

Hang in there, some one will come along soon with more knowledge than I can provide.

Good luck, hope you get relief soon.

Rhonda
Bassetcase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Andy219 (04-03-2009), Burntmarshmallow (04-05-2009)